.Monday, March 13, 2006 ' 8:58 PM Y
Ho Ho...Wat a day...
Today turned into a 1 day model for Yun..hee hee...meet Yun at Orchard to go with her to her makeup class to be her model for the day...I'm late...think partly due to my under estimation of the travelling time, and also due to the train leh...dunno y the usual 30 mins journey took almost 40 mins today...maybe morning busy hr more ppl boarding ba...
Anyway, today they are practising eyebrow shaping...ho ho...I got a free professional eyebrow plucking session...plucked many times...a bit pain...but luckily i'm the type that's not very sensitive to pain..haha..
After that, since I'm already late for the CS lect..I just skipped it lo..and continue to be Yun's model for full makeup...hmm..not bad wor...although take abit long lah...but I think the end result is not bad..hee hee..
Everything finished at about 5+pm...and managed to reached home for "bali lian ren"